Ref. : ELPROT001
DOSES : 20
FLAVOR : Chocolate Cookies
WEIGHT : 1000g
WHAT ARE PROTEINS:
Macronutrient essential for the production of muscle tissue.
Protein supplements complement the diet ensuring an adequate supply of this essential nutrient.
ELLIPSE NUTRITION PERFORMANCE has for you a complete range of proteins from the most diverse sources, using the best raw materials on the market, ensuring the best products to obtain the best possible results.
WHAT IS PROTEIN WHEY PRO 100% HYDROLYZED:
- Super Hardcore Formula; Anti-doping guarantee. Kosher Certification. Halal certification. GMP
- PROTEIN WHEY PRO 100% HYDROLYZED is the purest and most innovative professional hydrolyzed protein on the market for the best results.
- It's a perfect 100% hydrolyzed whey protein formula capable of delivering 42.5g of protein per serving, 2.3g of carbs per serving and 11.4g of BCAA's per serving. It will also provide you with Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron and Phosphorus. Therefore, it contains an excellent amount of branched amino acids, helping to increase muscle mass while allowing the muscles to recover faster.
FEATURES PROTEIN WHEY PRO 100% HYDROLYZED:
- This hydrolyzed protein has 0% fat, 0% sugar, 0% cholesterol and 0% aspartame.
- PROTEIN WHEY PRO 100% HYDROLYZED was created so that, after particularly intense workouts, the muscles immediately receive the proteins as they are absorbed in the intestine without prior digestion in the stomach, making them suitable for people with stomach disorders, helping to elevate blood glucose levels immediately.
- At PROTEIN WHEY PRO 100% HYDROLYZED we only use Hydrolyzed Whey Protein. Because whey protein hydrolyzes is pre-digested, its assimilation of small peptides is faster compared to whey concentrate or isolate.
REGARDING MILK WHEY CONCENTRATE THE ADVANTAGES HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Fast absorption.
- Higher concentration of L-Leucine.
- For those with high lactose intolerance, there is no doubt that we are in the presence of an excellent and extremely high quality whey protein supplement.
- Cow's milk has only about 3% of protein, of which only 20% correspond to the protein part of Whey. So we are talking about a very small part of milk.
- PROTEIN WHEY PRO 100% HYDROLYZED is halfway between a supplement and a food. It was traditionally obtained from the cheese-making process.
BENEFITS THAT THE CONSUMPTION OF 100% HYDROLYZED PROTEIN WHEY PRO brings?
- Increase in muscle mass.
- Maintenance of muscle mass after high-intensity sports/training, strength training, interspersed training, explosive training, high performance and/or resistance training.
- Increases the proliferation of Satellite Cells. Immediately after training, these cells are rapidly activated, proliferate and fuse to form new muscle fibers.
- Accelerates the repair/restructuring/"building" processes of tissues damaged during training.
- Improve recovery times and maximize them.
- Fast absorption and digestion, for better results.
- High gastric emptying speed.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Absorption Speed (8-10g per hour).
- Insulinotropic, improving the adaptation response to training.
- High content of essential amino acids and Leucine.
- Increases satiety.
- Decreases blood pressure and inflammatory indicators in obese people.
- Improves body composition.
RECOMMENDED DAILY TAKE OF PROTEIN WHEY PRO 100% HYDROLYZED:
- Mix 1 to 2 (50g) spoons of water in a shaker.
- Each protein shake can be taken during and after training.
- It can also be when you get up in the morning or when you go to bed.
- It will depend on the goals of each athlete.
Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
PRESERVATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF PROTEIN WHEY PRO 100% HYDROLYZED:
- You should keep PROTEIN WHEY PRO 100% HYDROLYZED in a cool, dry place.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C, in a dry and cool place, away from sunlight. - Keep out of the reach of children.
Note: It is advisable to consult a doctor or nutritionist whenever you have doubts about the consumption of this product.
Allergen Information: Product manufactured in facilities where Milk, Soy, Eggs, Peanuts, Nuts, Gluten and Crustaceans are also processed.