DISCOVER YOUR FAVORITE YOURFIT PROGRAMS®!
Discover the most innovative programs on the Fitness market!
Contagious workouts, combining energy, music and lots of fun.
WE HAVE SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR YOU!
LEARN MORE ABOUT YOURFIT PROGRAMS® TRAINING!
Know everything about the process of initial formation.
What are YOURFIT PROGRAMS®?
- Training programs aimed at group classes that mix the best music, the best movements and the best training for the practice of physical exercise (FITNESS). With YOURFIT PROGRAMS®, your classes promote the best fitness experience, raising motivational factors, transmitting energy and magic in each workout to all practitioners, guaranteeing excellent results. Fall in love with YOURFIT PROGRAMS®!
Do you want to be a certified / authorized instructor? What to do?
- YOURFIT® initial course is where you acquire the necessary tools to become YOURFIT PROGRAMS® Instructor. Three formats available: face-to-face, online and e-learning. Each of the processes in its different aspects is carried out rigorously and guarantees training of excellence. Become a Success Instructor with YOURFIT® worldwide and embrace this Fitness market with guaranteed success!
How do “initial” courses formats work?
- YOURFIT PROGRAMS® initial course qualifies you to become YOURFIT® certified instructor worldwide, where you acquire the guidelines for each of the Programs, providing you with the necessary tools to start your journey as YOURFIT® instructor.
Presencial Course: Have the duration of 8 hours, carried out “in loco” in person (places available in the schedule). It is organized in theoretical, theoretical / practical and practical aspects. After the 1st training session, each instructor is assessed.
Online Course: Have the duration of 8 hours, held in 2 modules of 4 hours. In the 1st module, all the Program's Know-how is acquired, that is, all the theoretical and practical guidelines. In the 2nd module, knowledge consolidation and the evaluation process are carried out.
E-learning Course: Distance learning process, using digital platform. Simple and easy to use in the development of learning. The Instructor has video content, documents, e-book and evaluation models with which they will interact.
- It is a personalized process, which allows learning flexibility. This methodology allows the Instructor to learn at his own pace, developing the individual skills he needs, in the shortest possible time.
- E-learning training is divided into units of knowledge, which represent degrees of evolution. The Instructor is evaluated in each module for its performance, which allows him to obtain the necessary feedback to correct the errors and identify the progress made until the training was successfully completed.