Ref. : ELPROT2002
DOSES : 30
FLAVOR : Watermelon
WEIGHT : 300g
WHAT ARE BCAAs:
- BCAA's are a set of essential amino acids, and for this reason they cannot be synthesized by the body, so we must introduce them through the diet or supplements.
- They are considered "special" amino acids because they not only act as "structural blocks" of muscle, but also as signaling the initiation of protein synthesis, through the activation of mTOR. That is, they have the keys to starting the muscle building machine and leucine is the main headliner for that purpose.
- These amino acids are ideal for muscles to absorb immediately, multiplying their benefits and counteracting muscle catabolism.
- As mentioned, they favor protein synthesis but also prevent muscle catabolism, in other words, maximizing the effect of fatigue.
- They are an excellent ally to preserve glycogen, as BCAA's can be used easily as muscle fuel.
- Reduce the sensation of pain after training, maximizing your performance.
- They are undoubtedly also an excellent ally of the immune system as they significantly increase the endogenous production of Glutamine.
WHAT ARE BCAAs 8:1:1 PRO ELLIPSE FITNESS NUTRITION:
- They are essential amino acids that the body is not able to produce.
- Our BCAA PROs have a ratio of 8:1:1 with greater emphasis on Leucine for its important role in protein synthesis.
- These 8:1:1 BCAA amino acids directly stimulate muscle protein synthesis for energy. This product is also used to improve sports performance, prevent muscle fatigue and injuries, and increase muscle mass.
FEATURES OF BCAAs 8:1:1 PRO:
- BCAA 8:1:1 PRO by ELLIPSE NUTRITION PERFORMANCE is the most advanced BCAA formula of branched-chain amino acids in a 8:1:1 ratio (8 parts Leucine, 1 Isoleucine and 1 Valine) to which the amino L- Glutamine acid to increase your potential.
BENEFITS FROM ELLIPSE NUTRITION PERFORMANCE 8:1:1 BCAAs CONSUMPTION?
- This combination allows a greater amount of amino acids to be absorbed in less time, and thus favors the post-workout recovery capacity.
- The consumption of this supplement is very important for athletes, as they need a greater number of macronutrients.
Post-workout muscle recovery and regeneration
- Helps protect muscle mass during physical activity.
- Reduces the feeling of tiredness and muscle fatigue.
- Stimulates the synthesis of proteins in the muscles, accelerating its process.
- Reduces muscle wasting and improves its development.
- During intense training, branched chain amino acids will fuel your muscles.
INGREDIENTS: L–Leucine (Instant), L–Isoleucine (Instant), L–Valine (Instant) and L–Glutamine (Instant), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Maltodextrin, Sweetener (Sucralosa E955) and Aroma.
RECOMMENDED DAILY TAKE OF BCAAs 8:1:1 PRO:
- Mix 2 scoops (10g) in 250 to 500 ml of fresh water and drink after training.
- You can also drink during training, depending on your goal, if you train for high performance and very intense training, consumption during training will increase your performance.
STORAGE AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF BCAAs 8:1:1 PRO:
- You should keep BCAAs 8:1:1 PRO in a cool, dry place.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C, in a dry and cool place, away from sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Note: It is advisable to consult a doctor or nutritionist whenever you have doubts about the consumption of this product.